LYC 0.63% $6.41 lynas rare earths limited

Malaysia has an opportunity to save is trashed reputation

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    The Malaysian requirements that LYC export its 1.5 million tons of waste and build a cracking plant outside the country, events which will have a huge effect on LYC's bottom line and in contravention the agreed licence conditions have identified the huge Sovereign risk of international investments in Malaysia. However, Malaysia can save itself by immediately licencing the sale of Condisol for sale in Malaysia and elsewhere and giving LYC a two year transition period to implement the new conditions. Sale of Condisol will probably pay for the new cracking plant and a realistic grace period will ensure continued production to satisfy committed sale contracts. Unfortunately events in Malaysia are controlled by personalities negative to LYC and personal agenda's that ignore their responsiblity to the country and the people therein. As I have no confidence in these Malaysian individuals acting the best interests of the country I sold out 60% of my holdings in LYC at a huge loss as I think dividends from LYC have been moved too far into the future. RVR I too was one of the 100 and contributed to the legal costs of shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.41
Change
0.040(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $5.991B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.45 $6.49 $6.40 $13.34M 2.079M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13384 $6.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.42 13471 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.