NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

malaysia is real

1. 70 Posts.
    A close friend has just gone through Malaysia immgration. There is a biometric system in place where they take your fingerprints. the fingerprint machine and the posters which advise tourists of the system and instruct them what to do have 'Nexbis' on them. The stickers in passports are nexcode.

also I am not sure if anyone has noticed but there is a foreign worker amnesty coming up with registration in the last 2 weeks of July for all illegal foreign workers in Malaysia (official 2m but unofficial more). It is all over the press (google news 'malaysia foreign workers'). Press says it will involve taking the biometric records of illegal foreign workers. One would assume this is part of the same system as the border control one i.e. nexbis. Also the original deal which was 'delayed' was for foreign worker registration. apparently there are over 2m legal foreign workers all requiring annual registration.

So it appears the company is doing what it said - albeit delayed. the key now will be seeing some cash.

We shall see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NBS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.