LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

At least I found the messages on Lynas Facebook under their 5...

1. 997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22

At least I found the messages on Lynas Facebook under their 5 September TOL approval announcement interesting to say the least .... I hope this is appropriate for this forum

A snippet from that msg thread ..

Peter Lai I know, those the Lynas Supporters are paid or employed or contractor by the company. I believe all the answers given by the supporter is because of the monthly incomes or millions of contract paid by the Abettors.Saturday at 10:39pm ·

1.Jack Wong Peter Lai, I am neither employed, contractor or anything of that sort for the company. It is highly insulting for you to make that claim.
    How would you like it if I made the claim that all AntiLynas members are paid to protest ?
    Or that the accounts of the AntiLynas NGO's are hidden because they are riddled with payments that would not be aproved by their members ? (well this part is true).
    Or that one of the leaders of AntiLynas is MCA buddy despite MCA not stopping Lynas ? (actually that is true also according to some AntiLynas NGO members).Sunday at 5:48am ·

3.Daniel Ong Zoer Kang as long you keep using computer devices to log into Facebook i am very confident Lynas will be around for along time!Sunday at 7:44am via mobile ·

4.Nick Tsurikov Dear Peter Lai, all I can say is:
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    So you're saying that as I sit in a nice cafe in Belo Horizonte in Brazil, enjoying my morning cup of good coffee and writing here at this very moment - I am paid by Lynas...? Just because I have decided that I have about 5-10 minutes to check this page...? Or when I was on the UN work in Central Africa two weeks ago I was also paid and was employed by Lynas?
    One has to wonder what you actually think...
    Maybe instead you can have a look through my documents containing an undeniable scientific assessment of LAMP that was not contradicted:
    (a) BY ANYONE,
    (b) FOR MORE THAN A YEAR
    An 'opposition' had more than a year to prove me wrong. As no one did, it means clearly that where the radiation is concerned - all SMSL and similar statements are completely unsubstantiated scaremongering, nothing else.
    Have everyone noticed that SMSL does not talk about 'radiation' for more than 2 weeks now, not even mentioning the word...?
    Hey, whatever, I don't care much - just curious about how long the silly arguments against all scientific proof will continue...
    cheers from Brazil, nYesterday at 5:46am · Edited ·

3.Sandrinah Soo Anti Lynas supporters are paid to destroy ppl business for no other reasons but political reason...23 hours ago ·

1.Karl Ngun Nick Tsurikov - Please mind your own business. If you like Lynas so much, Malaysia can give you special visa to stay next to the Lynas plant. Lynas supporters are all hypocrites. Talk rubbish only...... but no action.9 hours ago.

Karl Ngun Sandrinah Soo - You can move next to Lynas since you can collect your PR fees faster......9 hours ago.

Nick Tsurikov Karl, I sure will... As soon as SMSL people stop scaremongering - that have been proven to be lies by so many people by now.
    ---
    And, by the way, I am minding my own business - as one of main authors of the IAEA safety report on rare earths, I have to correct obvious lies about rare earth ore and its processing.
    cheers from Belo Horizonte, nick4 hours ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.