LYC 0.16% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

Malaysia PDF site, page-3

1. 994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2227
    Interesting development. In my view, MK usually have reliable sources up their sleeve..

With this 'leak', I think there is no option but for Lynas to release an Ann relating to the 'significant development', if not tomorrow then very soon. Analysts may pick this up and ask questions on the Q call. Amanda may defer questions though, until things are clear.

The bad: new EIA, land acquirement, time running out.

The good: industrial site right next door, less red tape, less transportation cost, smaller site - lower cost(?), EIA appears approved already, Pahang government appears to be on board and helping.

Does this allow for an increase in processing limit so we can ramp to 100% capacity, if/when we wish?

Back of the envelope calculations, we have generated ~20t WLP per t NdPr produced. Given the size of current WLP pile, the size of storage facility, and number of quarters left prior to licence expiring (8), we 'should' be able to produce ~2,600t NdPr/Q until cracking & leaching is due to move. In other words, storage-wise, there appears to be room enough for an increase in processing limits. Is this part of the package?

IMO, if there is weight to this 'leak', this would be a net positive for LYC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.29
Change
-0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.37 $6.29 $15.63M 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1079 $6.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.31 10515 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.