NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

malaysia, page-30

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    CSM, the reason we have a large "pipeline" of sales is, as you say [and I also for a long time], because nobody will move beyond probable commitment until they see Jab1 really is going to happen therefore this final piece of the puzzle must be resolved urgently. Also, we need a set in stone launch date [or at least qtr.] Are we still 100% on track for last qtr. 2015? Has this latest hurdle once again caused a holdup? It has been set back so many times that nobody will stump up big dollars on such uncertainty.

We need the certainty of the funds and the launch, or at least customers do before committing large funds. The SP is contingent on funds, launch date and commencement of eating in to the "pipeline" and turning the sales in to reality.

There seems to be a contradiction in terms in your argument regarding funding delays.

You firstly state that "..The delay has nothing to do with jabiru 2. Why would that hold up newsats exim funding for jabiru 1.."
    but then
    "..Newsat is reliant on Measat doing its part in order for Newsat to meet the final conditions for exim funding ..".

So, Newsat [therefore Jab1] IS reliant on Measat [therefore by definition Jab2] to finalise funding.

Jab2 is as much Measat as Jab1 is Newsat. Neasat and Jab2 are basically one and the same.

To put it succinctly if Measat do not come good we don't get the funds.

It is indeed a very tightly held top 5 or 210 at the top of the Newsat register and this is propping the SP to a degree, at least for now but nothing would hold it if funds did not materialise.

Jab1, as you say, is going in to 91.5E at least at present or we could use one of our own slots which are held in perpetuity but only once they are occupied and until then they are I believe on a "use or lose" basis. Not sure of the time limit but 2017 sticks in my mind for some reason.

As for part [B] at the end of your post, while I am concerned about the immediate future, I agree that once that hurdle is removed the massive upside will turn this in to one hell of a "must have" stock and as said many times before for me that will be from mid to late 2014 onwards. The only thing they can be sure of in the meantime is that they won't be getting mine!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.