KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

Malaysia, page-2

1. 1,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    jwl... its always been a hard space to do business but its the extremes that assist the push for greater control and security. People naturally want peace and security. Its sad to say but the more extreme religion is it will place on the government more pressure to act. KKL has the solution but we are still waiting.

Religion or religious wars are flaring up in many parts of Asia and governments are finding it harder and harder to deal with. Control of the population and vehicle movements is the eventual outcome or they will fail. As we have seen in other countries whereby religion takes over the country there is nothing but uncertainty which leads to a poor economy due to lack of investment.

Malaysia has in the past kept their discrimination silent especially towards the Chinese but as you say the ugly side is rearing their heads. I personally believe that money and the wealthy have too much to lose.

So I am hoping that contracts will proceed and KKL will win. What basis you may say... human nature as Malaysia is a developed country with great wealth, certainly has not been decimated by a war.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.