LYC 1.14% $6.49 lynas rare earths limited

There is no research to be done unfortunately. The politicians...

1. 6,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 998
    There is no research to be done unfortunately. The politicians have absolute power and just as much self interest. They may well believe the Chinese/supported anti-Lynas brigade and co-opted environmentalist fervor is sufficient to turn the election sour if they underwrite Lynas in any way.

Remains to be heard imho. Hard to hear if this is true. An operational extension without redress is really very little consolation.

It is all but apparent that eight cranes are eight too many at this point in time and it seems clear that Kalgoorlie is most likely more than four months from having the capacity to power the LAMP. That means a total shutdown of production.

Imho, this could be an effort to force Amanda to make a statement that she would prefer not to make and that would likely be twisted by pro-CCP media entities.

Mostly I’m wondering how cheaply LYC might be had if they do decide to do what some describe as “shooting themselves in the foot”. Somewhat sadly, I have heard that more than a few times before and it was never a preface to the expected response. Politicians are like First Captain ausheds: they absolutely hate to admit they were wrong. As stupid as they look doing the opposite, they can’t set things right with humility. They have no humility. So I humiliate them. Lol. All in good fun. Until they get disrespectful; then it gets serious, lol.
    Last edited by Chemist1959: 12/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.49
Change
-0.075(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $6.052B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.42 $6.50 $6.38 $12.08M 1.873M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 33975 $6.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.49 4651 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.50
  Change
-0.075 ( 0.77 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.42 $6.51 $6.39 688275
Last updated 15.13pm 01/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.