LYC 1.14% $7.80 lynas rare earths limited

I mean really fellas?Lets see hmmn election issues in...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    I mean really fellas?

Lets see hmmn election issues in Malaysia...

Global economics, Loss of natural environment due to deforestation, how to get the economy moving, welfare of citizens, social equality, education, jobs.....starting lamp?

Its nowhere on the radar of issues facing Malaysia.

Its complete BS that it has been politicised at all.

This goes to the heart of the credibility of the political parties in Malaysia, all of them.

They already have companies operating that have multiple times the small amount of environmental impact of this little factory.

They have companies ripping out rainforest to grow stinking palm oil, actually they subsidise it!

Its really a non issue except for the fact that these politicians are too freakin dumb to talk about something else that IS and issue because they have an inability to develop policies that will benefit their people.

Its just one little factory.

Go speak to the Malaysian punter and you think they really give a rats?

They probably want a job with more pay, better education and medical services and access to equal opportunities etc..

It beats the crap out of me why the opposition aren't focusing on that but instead are telling everyone that the big bad factory is gonna get them.

Lynas does not matter, it is just a way to create controversy in absence of any solid policy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.