LYC 0.63% $6.41 lynas rare earths limited

just got a reply back from a friend who works in Malaysia as a...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    just got a reply back from a friend who works in Malaysia as a political researcher for an MP from the opposition party (DAP) and has written for freemalaysiatoday (said to be pro-opposition by some). asked him to give me honest answers on a few questions regarding his thoughts on lynas and the upcoming election.

what he said was interesting.

said that march seems the most likely month, and that april was too late.

he also said:

havent done a detailed analysis. PKR (Pakatan Rakyat, Anwars party) seems pretty confident and this is not blind confidence haha Nevertheless, whoever wins, it will be close.

he ended his answer to my questions with

"Personal opinion: I'm in the pro govn camp really. I see no problem as long as they dont leave waste here, I'm all for Lynas dumping the waste back where you're staying"

what i gathered from that was that, he imagines the election to be close no matter who wins (although i think BN will remain in power and it wont be as close as he thinks)

as well as the fact that even though he supports and works for the opposition, he is actually PRO-LYNAS and is only concerned about the waste.

this might not be news to you guys, but just thought id share what a friend on the ground thinks about it all :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.41
Change
0.040(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $5.991B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.45 $6.49 $6.40 $13.34M 2.079M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13384 $6.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.42 13471 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.