LYC 0.66% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

Please bear in mind, that the political spotlight is brightly...

1. 421 Posts.
    Please bear in mind, that the political spotlight is brightly shining on the ruling Government right now and the last thing Malaysians want is foreigners cajoling the various departments for an answer...and the last the Government wants is to be seen playing lap dog to a foreign company. Remember Paul Keating ? Malaysia is not afraid to play hardball if you upset them too much. They know the amount of money that Lynas has already sunk into the LAMP.

Mr Curtis knows this now, especially after the Government (I believe) said they were not happy with NC giving dates when POL would issued and when the plant would start up.

I honestly believe now that its in Lynas's best interest to sit tight. They will be advised when the POL will be issued. Play the subservient role...you will get want you want...just don't bang the table like a spoilt brat.

The Malaysian Government invited Lynas in. Lynas has complied with all the requirements...albeit with a few rectifications along the way. Remember, things in Asia do not happen the same way that it does in the Western world. There a subtleties to be played out, but I believe it will end well.

Always remember...Lynas was invited in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.040(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.80 $6.06 $5.76 $50.03M 8.403M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3840 $6.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 39097 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.