LYC 1.47% $6.91 lynas rare earths limited

malaysias invitation to lynas, page-7

1. 564 Posts.
    @rastus2
    amongst other things I bet the Malaysian officials tell Craig Emerson - can't you do something about that 'Veteran Australian Conservation Foundation Ecological Activist" that's propping up her dear friend and rakyat mind-terrorist FuzLIAR and her PKR political agenda? That's foreign interference in our political sovereignty!!!
    ===================================================
    - judging by the comments on this thread I think I should repost a previous comment of mine here - some seem to be sooo confused on why we are 'being punished'
    ----------------------->>

@ spaceshot

you said " I kinda doubt that sort of thing would happen IN AUSTRALIA."

Guys like u really make me laugh!!!! LOL

Don't you know that SMSL would be a small storm in a teacup if it was'nt for A 'VETERAN AUSTRALIAN CONSERVATION FOUNDATION ECOLOGICAL ACTIVIST" and she is more often that not IN AUSTRALIA!!!- funded by her Australian job and ACF DONORS ( BTW I've changed my will on this point - the rest of you can make your own choices)

She was born in Kuantan and is working night and day "at her laptop" to bankrupt Lynas while on LONG SERVICE LEAVE!!!!.

Take the trouble to see her state her case at her section of the year old "Lynas Forum" on Youtube

here's the link for anyone who's interested in knowing
    their enemy. Not many are judging by the 'hits' for a whole year. Maybe you need Julian Assange to put it on his Facebook for you. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2ARCAgXoCs

she comes in at the 4:30 timeline point - but do yerself a flavour and listen to our ol' friend Tan Butt Tweet as well
    telling you how they intend to bankrupt us!!

London to a brick it was HER who brought the Concerned Kuantan Citizens to Australia. And don't let her fool you with her funding BS - I bet my baby maker Soros NGOs are contributors either directly or indirectly - she might be a narrow minded NIMBY in a lot of ways (like screw Malaysia's hi-tech future aspiration!) but like she says she's a savvy 'veteran' who is pissed off we've built LAMP in her home town's INDUSTRIAL AREA!! Naughty us!!

- there whole game plan is rolled out for all to see - including there stupid premisses - they are slaves to NIMBYISM and THAT (irrelevant) ghost from the past - ie Bukit Merah. Pathic excuses for actual NIMBYISM.

DISinformation experts rooooooool !!

World's angriest NIMBY and her ACF enabled mouth and
    her very good friend also from Kuantan - Da Fuzliar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.