ASC 6.67% 1.6¢ adultshop.com limited

malcolm $6.1m penthouse purchase, page-19

1. 48 Posts.
    Tom G
    You stated that I had posted old news re the property purchase. That was incorrect. I posted a story which was reported on "The West" newspaper report on 27/3/2004. So hardly old news. I also said in my post that "If this is recent". So I had my own doubts about the currency of this news.

But to accuse me of rehashing old news to ramp up the price is "crap". Because I live in the present. You on the otherhand have not posted a single bit of "current news" on this site. You just go on bleating about the directors, Bree etc etc.

I on the otherhand had posted first that Adultshop are no longer reporting cashflows monthly and that they will report quarterly In April 2004. Now that is relevant news and worth a post. It adds to peoples knowledge.

I understand your caution. But if you think you were the only person to lose on Adultshop you are wrong. I will guarantee I lost more on them then you did. The difference is I hung on and you bailed and took the loss. Yes you should be wary of what the directors tell us. But you cannot deny $14+ million in bank and growing for over 12months, no debt, $1.4m Half year profit. A clean B/S, who values goodwill anyway as worth anything. This the NOW picture. And the picture looks bright despite your protestations about the past.

I thought the aim of these forums was to add to our collective knowledge and so make money. And traders have made lots with Adultshop over the last 12 months.

So the focus should be on now. If everyone does not know about the past after your efforts then they are either dead or dont give a "*".

With regards to ASIC and the the insider allegations you constantly make if you proof provide it. Because Im sure they would like to kick a few more goals on that one just ask Rene. But without proof you are again dredging up the past.

So lets see if you can post something that is NOT "OLD NEWS". Say something that happened in 2004. That may add to our knowledge. That would be really helpful.

OH by the way did you note yesterdays closing. If you want to buy I would do it now as it aint going to get cheaper. And if you dont want to put your money where mouth is "SHUT UP"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.