and someone who asks such a question - is it possible? well, yes...

1. 81,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    and someone who asks such a question - is it possible?

well, yes - it might be a question from an intelligent inquiring mind - who has some other passing thoughts on the application of some great force - and they think they can get an answer by using some kind of existing technology which can apply instant and massive force -

I could understand that ------------- but, when one looks at what we know of what Trump has said in general and what he has done in general -

it's far more likely the thought process of a nut --------- some kind of crazy.

I've often fallen into the mistake of calling Trump an idiot ----------- it's a mistake to do that, but, I'm a fallible human.

Michael Moore, who predicted Trump would win the Presidency when he did - later warned about thinking of Trump as an idiot --------- and said he may well be an evil genius - and should never be trusted in what he might or might not do

Again Moore was correct as the leadup to Jan 6 clearly proved.

IMO - no way should Trump be supported to be ever in the running for leadership of a country or any government position - he is just way too dangerous and unpredictable.

As to another Trump, Biden POTUS race - IF, it comes to pass -------- whilst I don't think Biden is the right man for another term -------------- I certainly would more so pick Biden than Trump if that was the only choice.

Biden may well be past it age wise, he may be confused at times and all of what we hear - but, IMO, he can be trusted far more than an erratic non listening, knee jerk Trump

And I seriously wouldn't be all that much interested in America at all ----------- except that they are the most powerful military force on earth and in history - with the capability to start a world war at any moment AND, they are so entrenched in Australia

that is an enormous risk to Australia - having someone like Trump as Commander in Chief.

When one looks down at humanity and allows something like that - all I can think is that - we don't deserve to survive at all -- we are crazy to have such leadership

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.