CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

Malcolm Turnball & Kerry Stokes onboard

1. 3,928 Posts.
    Interesting times with this stock, something seems up. This article in The Age on the 15th that Malcolm Turnball also reportable owns shares in NWZ has maybe also missed by the market:

"On Tuesday Newzulu announced it had completed another $5 million placement. It cost more than $1 million to do the deal with the support of backers like Kerry Stokes' Seven West Media and Alex Waislitz's Thorney Investment Group."

"It means the company's issued share base will balloon by a further 391 million shares issued at 1c each.
    Maybe Hartman can get a few breaks from our ideas guru Malcolm Turnbull who also reportedly owns shares in Newzulu. His Sydney electoral office used to share digs with the media group."

http://www.theage.com.au/business/c...s-no-sign-of-distraction-20160613-gpidgy.html

As I said in the other thread, The Channel 7 boss Kerry Stokes doesn't take up 243mil shares in a dog in the spec end of the ASX for no good reason and just shy of that 20% mark.

New CEO and new focus on the U.S. Market and already partnering - Getty Images, AFP, AAP, Tribune & Canadian Press & more. Maybe Stokes wants a piece of US?

Since April 1, Pershing have bought up +19.2M at 1.44c average.

Chart looks to have bottomed for a low risk entry around here, which I've taken a few. Tech and idea is good and you'd have to think with Stokes onboard something is coming, I expect and hope a very decent rerate coming soon.

upload_2016-6-19_11-48-51.png

Goodluck to all, I thought this stock was dead but there is too much smoke here now IMO. If there is any holders that have been around a while to tell where it went wrong and why it could potentially turn the corner feel free to add. Very interesting progress IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.