The battler won’t get anywhere if there are no jobs and no...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    The battler won’t get anywhere if there are no jobs and no incentives for people to create them.
    I would argue that the taxes Malcolm have paid throughout his working life have been more beneficial to Australia than any work ‘done’ for workers by Bill as a union leader, of course it’s an easy assessment when you deduct the instances where he sold out workers for his own little interests.
    It’s all about balance, the social contract I subscribe to is to look after those in needs, being the kids born in a $hit family, or whose parents can’t feed them, or the woman who has breast cancer and needs a financial hand, or someone sleeping in the street etc...what Labor wants is half of Australia to pay for the other half. So you have one half of the country being made to believe that they deserve what the other half is giving them, when in reality it is a privilege.

I find it very hard to believe that there is any kind of justification for every second person I come across on my daily commute to work to pay no net tax and still whinge about it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.