Malcolm Turnbull is streets ahead of Tony Abbott, page-46

1. 2,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    It’d have to be ‘A Lib govt with Abbott as PM wouldn’t it? A Shorten Government would give us a Country ruled by the Unions as never before.

Having said that imo Abbott will not be PM again ... nor do I think he would want it ... he would serve admirably in the Ministry of a non-Turnbull govt. However; Turnbull has so divided the Lib Party I can only say that I really cannot think of any clear cut politician to replace Turnbull. As I’ve said before ... the Lib Party needs Turnbull to resign but he won’t because he just has too high an opinion of himself (encouraged by Lucy who couldn’t even give a diplomatic answer to a journalist’s question about Tony Abbott).

But we shouldn’t worry ... Mr Turnbull is heading into a Budget with a big magical pot of money for all. Look out Scott because if there is ANYTHING in that Budget that is not well-received ... Turnbull will throw you under a bus ... AGAIN. Whilst there was much criticism of the 2014 Budget under Abbott ... he went into that Budget with ‘reparation’ as the main focus. It was a gutsy but very unpopular move. It looks as if Turnbull will be making a weak and popular move as he ratchets up the spending.

Cheers ...
    Cazzex

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.