fully agree with that - after a raft of dud leaders - whether...

1. 83,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    fully agree with that - after a raft of dud leaders - whether they were shafted or just incompetent - a good leader should know where they stand, where their support is and how to politic.

Yes, Aussies are apathetic - but, they aren't all that stupid, nor are all the people in the parties - they are frustrated as well.

They are all failures in my book - going back a long way now.

Abbott is just the latest chapter - and the libs are to blame for him - if they knew his risks - they took them - and, IMO the risks were obvious - if they didn't know - then that is even worse.

If you haven't got a decent leader - you own up and admit it --------- and, find one.

Having a boxhead like Abbott was doomed to failure - even his handling of the Grandfather of the party - what an idiot - and the last laugh was had tonight ----------- Grandpa bites back.

I am not a lib, nor am I labor - but, I think the new team is as good as it gets for a while - and, I have to say I am more hopeful than I have been for quite a while --------- it's different - and, that's good - because times are different - the last thing we need is to be rooted in the past - times move too quickly now for old conservative rule.

Turnbull says they are going to be 'traditional' consultative ----------- well, that's fine - as long as it's quick - you cannot be slow in this age - and, you cannot be a lone wolf ------- ie. no Captain's picks -- those days are long gone - bad or good, sad or not --------- times have changed and if you don't change with em ---------- you are dead in the water -- and, that is exactly where we have been.

Lets hope it changes.

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.