Malcolm Turnbull - you are finished, page-11

1. 27,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4621
    Turnbull should have called the election straight off the bat. Instead, he fiddlearsed around wondering whether to put GST up to 15%, then decided it was a terrible idea. My dog could have told him that last year, is that really why he stabbed Tony in the back, to make that great statesman like decision and simultaneously neutralise the biggest negative against Shorten, a man who would stab his own mother in the back? Turnbull's legacy is an obscure tax fudge robbing those who choose to make voluntary superannuation contributions of incentive. What a waste of space.

I can't remember an election I cared less about. What a worthless bunch of pollies this country currently possesses. And you have to pay $20 if you can't bring yourself to support one of them. But you can't just support one of them, you are forced to put a bunch of numbers down against candidates you give a crap about due to our ridiculous preference system, so your 5th or 6th preference could end up being as valuable as someone else's 1st preference. That's not democracy, that's bureaucracy. Really, can't we do better, Australia?
    Last edited by CEOChair: 02/07/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.