malcolm turnbull, page-2

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    mike,I would have thought Turnbull failed to shape up as the Messiah some hailed him as some time back? or is it that he wasnt given the chance?
    But on Work Choices:
    How many have actually read the entire treatise in relation to this? I have only met ONE person who has read it in its entirety.I certainly have not read a full copy and thus can only take on board his views. But I DO feel it was badly promoted and insufficiently explained to us plebs. This led to people becoming unnecessarily affected by invalid scaremongering propaganda on some issues at least. I concede there were some unfair aspects (from what I was told), but there were supposedly changes in the pipeline.
    I concur with your description of the Libs as "devastated", and I think we agreed that wasnt going to be good: a credible opposition is needed. I note that Barry Haase from the seat of Kalgoorlie (which virtually covers all WA mining) is still ahead with a small lead. But what good will he be to his electorate? A lame duck Lib with a Labor State and Federal Govt.......who will listen to him?
    The people have voted! I hope it all turns out for the better.

cheers
    GZ

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.