malcolm turnbull, page-26

1. 4,326 Posts.
    jdvictoria,

sure some may be commonsense broad suggestive approaches by Turnbull that enable him or seemingly so to forsee what the government would do inevitably anyway BUT look back 6 months ago and Turnbull was giving advice then which the government was actually rebuking as nonsense, yet recently they have actually instigated some of these ideas.

Rudd is inexperienced sure but Swan is right out of his depth. That said Rudd is a very smart man and does not let the situation get the better of him, the fact he can think things through quite thoroughly on-the-go is the reason the government isn't looking like a basket case but if you ask me swan and gillard are simply puppets and rudd is pulling all the strings himself, one of the reasons imo he is travelling so much is to get advice from more exeprienced people which i would much rather anyway. I am unsure who his closest advisors are but i wouldn't think swan nor gillard hold the power they should given their positions.

Turnbul however to me anyway seems to know the economy inside out, if he's got some tricks from his questionable banking days well personally i'm not fussed, so long as they can be put to good use for the australia of tommorrow then i'll be happy.

Kerry packer had a questionable past but he still knew how to run a company better than most. imo Turnbull knows how to run an economy better than most australian politicians and for the next few years thats whats important. No wonder Rudd has gone awfully quite on Emmissions Trading

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.