FAR 1.06% 47.5¢ far limited

@hardmano and @kkw Thanks for that about SNE3 being expected to...

1. pj
    2,090 Posts.
    @hardmano and @kkw

Thanks for that about SNE3 being expected to encounter both the mid and upper thin sand reservoirs. From the pictures which I reproduce again below, I had been expecting SNE3 to encounter the upper thin sands and the gas sands (which they look like they dip into the oil zone in the pictures), but then the N-S pictures are drawn through SNE 1 and SNE 3 is actually further to the west so I don’t know.

And kkw re SNE3 being much further in from the edges on the new pictures, maybe just a tad, but really not illustrated a lot different at the southern end, I think. Its to the north that they seem to have stretched the oil leg structure a bit. Still doesn’t anywhere near match up with the extended green area on their areal maps though – I might try quizzing them about this.

Also, whether or not SNE3 turns out to also include any of the gas sands in the oil leg, in the SNE1 logs below the upper section of the thin sands look in the picture to be a lot “cleaner” than the mid section – I don’t know if that means anything at all but I have been speculating that we might expect better flow rates than what we got at SNE2 where I surmise they would have come from the mid section (or lower mid section)?

Whatever, just passing the time of day...

SNE1 Logs:

upload_2016-2-11_13-48-46.png

PREVIOUS Artistic Seismic
    upload_2016-2-11_13-49-19.png

LATEST Artistic seismic

upload_2016-2-11_13-49-55.png

LATEST areal map with larger gas cap area and extended green area, the periphery of which is meant to be the oil water contact limit, but which nowhere near matches the approximate artistic circle I have added as an approximate (generous) extrapolation of the limits shown on the artistic seismic.

upload_2016-2-11_13-51-18.png

pj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
0.005(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $43.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.5¢ $110.3K 234.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 217746 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 68975 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.