FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

I think you may have been reading too much in the Religion &...

1. 28,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I think you may have been reading too much in the Religion & Philosophy forum after sucking on the Extra Large after dinner mints, doc

@walk-it-off

Just remember that HC is just a bit of fun with the chance to learn a bit about the companies you have/may invest in plus heaps of other stuff if you feel that way inclined.
    If someone winds you up ( gets you riled) don’t worry, generally, they’re just trying to upset you and a reply showing that they have hit a sore point will only encourage them to slip the knife in and give it “ The Oliver” ( twist the knife).

There’s plenty of ways to reply to the posts that wind you/me/others up without getting angry.

The Far threads are starting to attract more attention ( it’s a good/bad thing but I believe mainly good) so expect a little animosity to creep in.

It’ll be great for your edumahcation into the finer details of the Aussie vernacular, in time you will be able to speak in riddles with the best of them and confuse the hell out of your Seppo mates

I’m loving the extra turnover in shares, to me that’s the the best indicator any company has.

Ps you can add these phrases to your potentially growing list of Australian quirkiness,

Cheese&Kisses
    Trouble&Strife
    Ball&Chain

In order, Missus- Wife- and the last one can be used for wife, girlfriend, partner or any one who acts as a handbrake to spoil your fun and gets you back to being responsible
    Happy thanksgiving and chuck out the turkey and grab some Lobster or prawns ( shrimp) they taste better and they only take a few minutes to cook.
    Last edited by zipperlip: 23/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.