FAR 5.10% 51.5¢ far limited

I'll give a fact, not gossip. There is no way knowing Cairn will...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    I'll give a fact, not gossip. There is no way knowing Cairn will sell to BP for the measly sum of US$600 million. Cairn have invested 400 mil to date to discover, prove up, and see this field grow with much more potential still to come. All of this for a 200 mil return, I think not.

Cairn have stated in the past that they will relinquish a percentage for a value too good to pass up. These figures floating about are not the numbers that will buy a stake in SNE. This is not a game of fun. CNE have devoted a lot of costly man hours, and several years of it. Know what they have found and what may still come. This area is still in it's infancy stages. There is no freaken way, unless there is a dark secret that they will palm off such future wealth for a pittance.

Another era, maybe on beat times, but. Kosmos Energy were offered multiple billions for a smaller % for Jubilee which was still in the early days, and this field doesn't appear any more outstanding than SNE.

It is one media mans statement that has been echoed throughout many other outlets. Nobody should be sucked into this garbage, no matter how hard it hits the internet. As Kfann posted the other day, and I still find his values a bit low, it will be a very complex agreement. 600 million on a simple sale "Never".

One would envision these Scotts are are a clever bunch, and will definitely be a lot greedier and more capable than the bull crap that has dawned us. They have a very powerful top 10 shareholders. Much, much bigger bucks on the go here if this rumour has any of truths about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
0.025(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 52.5¢ 48.0¢ $164.4K 328.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28930 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 9744 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.