FAR 1.06% 47.5¢ far limited

Malcy on FAR/CNE

1. 5,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1109
    Looks like Malcy wants to talk to FAR to get more Goss.

Cairn/Far
    Brief thoughts on the Woodside deal to acquire the COP 35% stake in the three Senegal blocks for $350m +$80m on completion. I am waiting for a call with Far and will add more either today or in more detail tomorrow as time is short. My initial take is that Woodside have done way the better side of this bargain although COP had handled the sale badly and telegraphed the sale all round the market. Historically they are not good traders in these situations but at least with a keen owner  it means that development will probably kick on, as WPL have said that they will fast track to near term production and take over the operatorship. Buying a class asset at $2.20 is outstanding and COP have given away an asset in order to pay the dividend, such things happen in these markets and WPL will in due course be applauded for making a superb, counter cyclical move. With WPL and Far using the same reserves data one can be sure that Far consider their stake in the licences to be way higher than their current share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
0.005(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $43.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.5¢ $110.3K 234.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 217746 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 68975 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.