FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

From Malcy's blog...

1. 4,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    From Malcy's blog 24/2/20
    https://www.malcysblog.com/2020/02/february-bucket-list-update/
    Apologies if already posted elsewhere

"the shares look highly attractive from here". I think he may have been referring to the excellent cream buns at his high tea? When he said that, FAR shares were trading at 1 cream bun = 65 shares but today those same exquisite little morsels will set you back 91 shares.

"Far Limited have over the last few weeks raised all the finance in equity and debt for their part of the Senegal development. I was impressed that the biggest support came from its own existing shareholders and the debt raise was enough to cover this phase which brings forward a project that Far started. They also have interesting acreage in Guinea Bissau where 3D seismic has identified numerous prospects and leads and expect drilling within 12-24 months. Perhaps more important are the A2 and A5 blocks in The Gambia which they subsequently farmed-down to Petronas and subsequently drilled the Samo-1 well in 2018. The Gambian prospectivity is in a continuation of the ‘shelf edge’ play that houses the giant Sangomar Field offshore Senegal which could potentially also add to Far’s value. Far lost their recent arbitration case in the International court so the shares look highly attractive from here given the backing from Senegal Phase 1 and the exploration upside."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.