FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Malcy's Blog of yesterday...

1. 12,996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    To all: I shall quote just some paragraphs hereafter from MALCY'S BLOG of 26.1.2015

QUOTE:

The Bucket List
    Long time readers will know that I don't put out new share recommendations just for the sake of it, as a general rule I reiterate my preferred stocks and any changes of view.

Cairn gets into the list as, in my view the Senegal discovery is a real opportunity to do what it has done before and change the company. The rest of the assets are good quality too and with plenty of cash it should be able to take advantage of significantly cheaper operating costs to press ahead and materially add value to the company.

END OF QUOTE

My personal take on the aforementioned. IF the Senegal discovery (which should probably read "Senegal discoveries") will MATERIALLY change CAIRN (which is a much bigger company than FAR and Cairn having some obvious problems with their Indian exposure.....), then the MATERIAL CHANGE to FAR will be much, much and far GREATER - JIMHO, of course!
    For whatever reason(s), MALCY's Blog writer has not as yet "discovered" FAR. I believe this is due to the fact that he is mainly (or almost exclusively?) covering stocks/shares that are listed in LONDON !

Incidentally, I still believe that a LONDON listing of FAR would/will be a good move as well.

All the best to all FAR holders.

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.