FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Malcy's email, page-52

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    G'day all Thanks for the great posts over the last few months. Interesting times at present. My take on things is that FAYJOY didn't stump up 30 to 40 mill on a speckie to play safe. My two bobs worth, he would be working hard behind the scenes to PE and grab as big a stake as possible, given the deal COP have placed on the table. If he still believes there is as much oil in FAR's blocks as his initial post, which has since been firmed up by SNE alone and without any further drilling of FAN/Beer plays, then why wouldn't you want as much of this pie as possible. Maybe it will be financed by pre-selling of future production as I think FARJOY touched on at the beginning of this journey. I'm sure any finance deal to PE will also cover costs up to production - the FAR team would not be that short sighted (Though Cath did lay it all on the line with the FAN drill). The main benefit I see is the bigger the slice FAR have, the more TO appeal it will have to a Major, NOC and especially India and China. FAR will be in the driving seat through negotiations. A lot of us have come a long way with FAR and not the time to play safe now. No guts no glory.

Cheers & GLTA

Plugged

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.