FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Malcy's email, page-57

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    G'day Hot...yeah I do hope they go for it and the only problem I see is with the current world markets and gaining financial backing which would not have been a problem a few years ago. Typical FAR timing. However it's time like these that once in a lifetime opportunities arise and I would like to think FARJOY would like to make billions out of this, not millions. Human nature's a funny beast with those shaky knees and self doubt arriving just before the prize, often after a hard slug before. How many times to you see the arm of the server in Wimbledon going stiff when serving for the title. Greg Norman squeezing the grip off his putter and missing so many easy puts to loose the unloseable Championship also comes to mind. I'd like to think the guess work has now been completed and if finance allows I'd like to see management swing the bat like Gillie used to and hit this PE deal out of the park for six. Time to relax and enjoy the ride, after all 15% of a possible 1 bill boe find is not a bad fallback option.

Cheers mate

Plugged

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.