FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Not at all H!.. not as if you only recently surfaced on the FAR...

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Not at all H!.. not as if you only recently surfaced on the FAR thread... but it is clear that there is some nervousness amongst a few who, I think, have not lived through the real risky times with this stock. This current position, as stated in my post, if correctly executed, poses virtually no risk.
    Also see my preferred "final outcome" which I've posted a few time previously. You'll note that it is built on the premise that, in final analysis, FAR retains a 20% stake ( something it will easily achieve ... development funding will be a non-issue if the "oil barrels stack up"). BUT that does not mean that FAR should not take full advantage of this golden opportunity that now presents itself. It would be a shortterm scenario where they might be sitting with excess of 20% until they on-sell. Meantime... we bite the bullet and finalise appraisal to be able to DOC. Then financiers ( if all stacks up) will be standing queue to get a piece of the pie. BUT we must take full advantage ... look at the fictitious numbers ( extremely conservative) and you'll see that there is so much to be gained simply by taking advantage of the PE.

And NO!.. I don't agree that the "oil game is a looooong game"... maybe so in the past decades but with new technology and FPSO's etc etc these long lead times have been shortened dramatically and I believe, with the likes of WPL, first oil could well be achieved in 2019. Also note that the "looooong game" has now been in process for a couple years already. It will take a bit of finesse to increase FAR's stake and still keep WPL in the game, but I believe it's possible.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.