FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

Malcy's tweet, page-109

1. 762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 629
    Hi DB - it's interesting you should mention the handover of 3D; it's one question I never received an answer to. Curious...

If the 3D hasn't been handed over (I don't recall ever seeing a deadline for that?), Trace's work programme may not have been met, presumably rendering the Djiffere PSC invalid. So... the Government steps in, bends Trace over it's knees and protracted negotiations begin with a view to revalidating the PSC. Consequently, the significance of 31 October is reduced to Halloween and several months later, Trace - drenched in sweat - lash out by starting a dirty media campaign denouncing FAR's farm-in rights on the basis of a meaningless date. Most of us, however, knew better.

Meanwhile, FAR is sitting on the sidelines - understandably frustrated at the delay - but happily sipping margaritas in the knowledge that they retain their farm-in rights (thereby remaining fully disclosed) and that 75% of Djiffere will be theirs upon revalidation of the PSC! (cue evil laugh..)

As always, the above is AIMO. Please DYOR.

gh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.3¢ 50.0¢ $41.04K 82.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17562 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 94070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.