FAR 0.00% 49.0¢ far limited

Since SNE-4 showed a continuation of 100m oil it is now very...

1. 75 Posts.
    Since SNE-4 showed a continuation of 100m oil it is now very probable that they need to go back to their seismic and reevaluate the extent of this field. I would say that this more or less confirms that there is a real chance that the field probably grows into the southern prospect(Soleil) and if it does that it is also possible that it grows even further south. They are finding oil that is not shown on the 3d seismic, or oil which should not have been that much.

If this is the case then I would expect them to sit down and reevalute where they would want to put their next well. And if I was Cairn or ConocoPhilips then I would seriously consider farming in further south into both Erin Energy and African Petroleum Corporation Limiteds acreage before they get farmed out.

I have said it before, best case is that the whole ridge system is interconnected and that would make it hold oil from SNE, through Gambia and into SOSP. Though there needs to be drilled a shitload of wells to confirm this I hold this possibility open.

Disclaimer: This is of course speculation from my side, I own shares in APCL. I have no access to buy shares in FAR but I would probably have been a shareholder if I did.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.3¢ 49.0¢ $28.83K 57.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17097 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.