FAR 1.05% 48.0¢ far limited

Malcy's Update, page-35

1. 1,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I am disappointed with Malcy's post as I believed that he was a neutral rational reporter. However, to accept that due process was not followed be the JV partner COP and that FAR have a PE case that FAR should not challenge is odd, to say the very least.
    If costs are prohibitive and FAR does not have a financial backer then one can assume it would be the best course to say 'pass".
    That however does not seem to be the case, because a company like FAR or any company for that matter, would not raise the question of PE and put such a large focus on themselves if they did not intend to PE. So one must assume that FAR will be an active part of a PE process.
    If, as Malcy says FAR can consider claiming compensation from COP, then COP must be a willing 'giver' of that compensation and how is that going to be accounted for in their financial statement? On the other hand FAR's claim for compensation would need to be through a legal process. If it is a legal claim for compensation then FAR first have to establish a right- and that right would have to be a PE right. A circular argument, if we prove a right to PE, then why give it up? I am sorry, but there appears to be a 'hole in your bucket' dear Malcy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.