AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Missed that rooster12...but the value of Maldon is a drop in the...

1. 7,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    Missed that rooster12...but the value of Maldon is a drop in the ocean of what B4M is worth and what it will cost to develop. AGS knows its share of B4M will be bought out...and getting the best price is critical...Maldon has value but not enough to fund B4M...I posted this on the AGS thread a few moments ago before I saw your post..Cheers

"There is now little doubt that the Company will be split... as we discussed months ago. The B4M interests will be floated out of AGS as Ian did with BCI out of ALK. (It may also be bought out.) Heathgate through Muntz will manage the new entity (either floated or bought by friendly interests..the Bros will make sure of that) and AGS will remain with its 100% owned prospects run by the current management.And that is why capital is being preserved through the pause at Maldon. What is being saved there is a drop in the ocean relative to the worth of B4M. The short term (12 months) value for holders is B4M.
    AGS, as we know it, will not exist beyond that timeframe. The deposit at B4M is huge and will be of major global importance.
    The S.A. Government have known that for some time. And you can bet that now we have to spend the surplus Canberra will not be putting hurdles on the track. Shareholders will see significant benefits."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.