FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Mali’s Security Concerns, page-128

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Still out of date, most information in that article is a recap of the last several years. The most current info is about a decline in the violence over the rainy season mid 2020 (to be expected).

In no way does your info suggest this issue is moving towards the mine, actually it indicates that they violence is moving from northern Mali into the other sehal countries (although this like much of the article is old news). UN peacekeeping has been committed for another year. and despite western criticisms and stigmas around coup's, Mali's coup was seemingly well received by the general population.

It does however mention tension and violence in between some ethnic tribes in central Mali, however good news on this front owing to the fact they recently (couple of days ago) signed a peace agreement. Perhaps providing a bit of a buffer between the south and north.
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/1/27/ethnic-groups-in-central-mali-sign-three-peace-agreements

I understand that you just down ramping, but at least humor me with a bit of effort to read the article before you post, first time you didn't even bother checking the date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.