FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Mali’s Security Concerns, page-162

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Honestly let’s just leave the DRC investors alone. Just as we have made our own investment decision with FFX they have made theirs. Let’s just leave it alone and give each other some due respect. I have made my decision and they have made theirs. To both sides, just leave it alone and show some modicum of dignity. What sick and perverse sense of humanity or perhaps inhumanity is there in trying to down ramp others and ridicule them for their investment decisions. As someone who has been burnt by their investments it hurts to pick a dud. Let’s just call it quits and hope that we all have picked a winner and will end up being happy and ahead by a few dollars. To those that persist in talking nonsense and puttng down the other side - when you go home tonight take a look in your mirror and ask yourself do you like or respect what you see in the mirror? What type of sick person takes pleasure in the pain and anguish of others? Honestly wake up to yourselves and just focus on your own investment - what others do or don’t do is none of your business. Leave it alone, take a deep breath and for once in your life try to be the better person. You never know you might wake up for once in your life feeling good about yourself in the morning. Give it a try you never know perhaps somewhere there is some decency trying to finally come to the surface.
    Last edited by Opaque: 13/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.