FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Mali Minerals

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3858
    Dear Captain Chris,

“Mali Minerals” is a superior name to Mali Lithium.
    It is more inclusive (of gold, copper, zinc, graphite and other minerals), and more flexible, and encompassing.

Pilbara Minerals did not name themselves Pilbara Lithium, neither did Altura, nor many other companies, for these precise reasons.

But you need to do a lot more to illustrate that you embrace the country and it’s people.

The national animal of Mali is a Leopard.

You need to include a symbol, and an encouraging or inspiring saying/quote wherever Mali Minerals is displayed.

Might I suggest the second line from the Mali national anthem – “So that you may prosper”, or alternatively, the twenty second line – “Towards a radiant future”, or both.

The saying should be in both English and French.

I’m sure that you get the idea, and a good public relations/communications company could design the emblem.

And then, Mali Minerals needs to appoint a well respected and government endorsed Malian national director to the board.

You’ve not gone far enough with the change Captain Chris.

It’s time to embrace and visualize and extend the company image, and to make Malians proud of their potential and national identity, and to associate it in a very proactive way with the company called “Mali Minerals”.

Mali Minerals
    ( So that you may prosper : towards a radiant future )

MaliLeopard.jpg

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.