FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Storm in a teacup in my opinion. The current happenings are not...

1. 910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3383
    Storm in a teacup in my opinion.

The current happenings are not ideal, but they are no where near the scale of the actual coup last year. It's a reshuffle of the current interim government, and from what I'm reading, the military had good grounds to do so, which means this is will ultimately be a step forward for the government & people of Mali.

Not 1 shot was fired during the coup last year, so there is no reason to think that this situation will result in any violence, I suspect it will be wrapped up within a week.

Sprott validated this line of thinking today with their updated note:

The key thing to remember is that mining operations in Mali have never been impacted by political turmoil, so there is little to worry about for our gold mine.

For those concerned about parties in the data room going cold, I think that would be a somewhat naïve concern. The big lithium players ("the lithium market is small" to quote Dr Cowden regarding who's in the data room) know the risks that come with operating in non-western countries, otherwise they wouldn't be in the data room, nor operate in such countries currently. They are looking at the big picture with a >20 year investment horizon. A cabinet reshuffle isn't going to sway an investment decision of this magnitude.

Well done to those who got some in the 30's, absolute bargain considering what's coming... Morila Stage 1 conservative case from Sprott $0.70 SP target + price of gold >$1900 & rising, FFX targeting a  >$200M IPO of Goulamina lithium project = >$0.25 target... $1 is within sight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.