FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Hear, hear. It’s 2021 not 1971. These ‘coups’ are not of the...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Hear, hear. It’s 2021 not 1971. These ‘coups’ are not of the same ilk as those of decades past. Throwing sanctions on Mali would cripple it beyond repair with no winners from either party other than the Jihadis in the north. It can’t be stressed enough. No local power on either side wants that outcome, not the hitherto government, nor Col. Goita and the army. Goita and his forces have been trained various times by US military in the fight against the insurgents in the north. The international community is more than aware of the long standing situation on the ground there too, hence the large UN presence. France will stay. Democratic elections will be held in Feb. The end game remains rigid as ever, has not changed one bit. It really is as simple as this right now; if you think the current coup has legs, with the sole intention of running the country into the ground, throwing Mali to the pack up north, sacrificing god knows how many millions of dollars/built up geopolitical good will in the process along with basically any chance at democratic peace, abort now. You are betting on a zero sum game, Mali becoming a failed state, it’s entire economy tanking. If not, like me, buckle up, because before June is in the review mirror the share price will be north again with with many more wheels on it than it had prior to the coup due to some very juicy announcements on the horizon regarding their Lithium. More drilling under way as we speak too, with a lab close to site, spitting assay results out at will. This is a hugely understated advantage. It’s another hedge against the supposedly sovereign risk. Australia is aces on the political front sure, but people have gone bald waiting for results over this way. The games really not that complicated when you put the time in. I sleep like a baby regarding all this noise. Fortune doesn’t favour the brave it favours the people who do their research! The ‘sovereign risk’ will be exploited as much as possible here on the ASX until the market wakes up to this enormously discounted share price. For mine, it’s no risk, it’s a blaring opportunity. Best of luck to the whales looking to re-enter. I’d say they only have a few more days, not weeks to do so. Might even pinch a few more myself. You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink it. In contrast, I think the market will start lapping up the water quicker than the pump in the Morila super pit very soon.
    Last edited by yellowpuma: 02/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.