FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Right. That old argument: Someone says something negative about...

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    Right. That old argument: Someone says something negative about my stock...They must down rampers for the insto's trying to collect shares...Duhhh.... Well done mate!

And no I am not beating down on any positive articles (and apart from your little propaganda website there no positive articles!) or postive posts. This is the Mali politics thread. There is a narrative here that suites investors well but isn't backed up by many fact or reasonable arguments. That narrative is that the Mali military junta is great and the essentially the entire rest of the world is wrong...

And any news site no matter how old can be taken over by or influenced by new and outside powers. I suggest being somewhat skeptical of any news site as many will have an agenda. If you watch CNN, FOX news or Russia Today all the time and take it as gospel you will get a pretty skewed view of the world!
    So when a small Malian website keeps prolifically posting raving articles about the newly installed military junta while pretty much any other news out let in the world is voicing concerns about the current state of affairs I suggest you put on your little detective hat and do a little bit of critical thinking!

And nice one putting words in my mouth and acting all concerned about the Malian people at the same time there mate... At absolutely no point in time did i say anything suggesting the people of Northern Mali don't deserve piece. But you nicely dodged the point! Which was that this isn't a new situation and apart from your rampant propaganda website no one is reporting a great improvement in the current situation on Northern Mali. I am sure many displaced people have been able to return home while the French where there by the way...Only for the Islamists to target other regions and towns and displace all new people. Now obviously if you put a camera on those returning home and fail to report on the newly destroyed towns then it will look very good!
    Also since these people are displaced and mostly not in Northern Mali I would think they can vote if they desire to do so and the Malian authorities provide the means.

And you keep claiming the coup has the full support of the Malian people...Even though the majority of the Malian people have had absolute no say in this matter what so ever! How can you pretend to be concerned about their freedom while make such obviously false claims. Why do you pretend to know what the Malian people want? Why don't we actually let them have a vote! Wasn't that the plan all along?

Your last sentence is the only one I whole heartedly agree with! A reasonable agreement and election within a reasonable time frame where not you, not me, nor the French or anyone BUT the Malian people get to have there say.

That is by the way what all these sanctions are about. And fairly so. There plenty of warning signs that the current rulers may not have any plans on going through with any elections. The rest of the world isn't crazy. The FFX holders here like you with their heads in the sand are a minority.

I for one am not willing to celebrate a questionable military junta just because it suites my investment narrative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.