FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Mali politics again, page-249

1. 6,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4332

Sheeez,
    I do wish people would not report posts because they can't handle a debate ! !

@Cosmoterios
    re: only posted 6 times in the 3 months
    ~ Just to be a smarty bum, you have actually posted 33 times since the 1st December tongue.png I wasn't counting but coz you mentioned it I had to look.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/search/1538855/?q=%2A&t=post&o=date&c[visible]=true&c[0]=189175&c[tags][0]=FFX+%28ASX%29
    ~ Astute selling, congrats, and good friends you have
    re: "I sold all at 88 to 86 cents when a friend, passed on an article to me, about the military not honoring their pledge to hold elections."
    ~ but based on the share price you sold all your shares at, SP traded between $0.88 - $0.86 range on the 4th & 5th Jan, making it 4 days before the news broke on impeding sanctions (9th Jan) with the first ASX trading day post sanction news being the 10th Jan - the SP opened at $0.845 and closed $0.815 ~ again astute selling and well timed .......

Lastly, show me proof that I have ever posted anything on FFX that is NOT FACTUAL?!?
    "Which means they will lean on private enterprises (like FFX) for extra cash to keep the regime going"
    "Ponder those issues and you will understand why institutions and investors have sold out since high 80 cents"
    ~ IMO, those two lines from one post you would not be able to totally substantiate? Although a broker report may show institutions selling?

As for
    - FFX still HAVE NOT transferred the Li Mining licence across into the JV,
    - And that is why Ganfeng (IMHO) have not transferred USD$91M.
    Simon Hay's podcast confirmed the Li Mining licence hadn't as yet been transferred, and the transferring of the Ganfeng payment is a Condition Precedent ~ as much as these are factually correct, IMO, the intent was sensationalising to suit?
    ~ If you still have intentions of buying back in as per post 59310827 maybe listen to Simon Hay's podcast, as the project is In Execution Phase.

@bball The idea of a share forum like HotCopper is to actively debate the pros and cons of a stock, posters reasons for selling is irrelevant to you unless in fact you get the jitters when a perceived negative post is presented. Posting the latest news that is available on wire services may be negative to the progression of a resolution but (IMO) it shouldn't have you getting your nose out of joint. Try rebutting the content of the post versus getting slightly personal, Cosmoterios (IMO) has not gone down the same path as the person I posted about previously, whereas his/her news articles have been just that without any further narrative of management wrong doing.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.