AS1 0.00% 1.0¢ asara resources limited

There is so much happening atm with spec stocks in the asx. So...

1. 1,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    There is so much happening atm with spec stocks in the asx. So many companies drilling as we speak. With results for both Sweden and Mali due mid to late october people will be dabbling with other stocks elsehwere in the meantime. Last time i tried that with GMR i missed a massive run up and have vowed to just hold this stock now. You have seen how quick GMR trends. The results will be good i have no doubt in my mind. Proven reserves that are going to be hit in the right spots with the right technology driving the drill locations. Mali will surprise a few people aswell i think. The area it's in is a gem. Surrounded by Anglo Gold and other bulk gold producers. They have already hit pay dirt in Mali but the campaign was just cut short due to the rainy season. They are just going back and hitting the vast untouched areas that are also thought to be more lucrative via their previous assessments. In the meantime additional areas are being surveyed for drilling straight after we get results from Initial Sweden drills and the Mali drills. Good times ahead. Trade the stock if you want. I hold and im not usually a medium-long term holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.822M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $13K 1.299M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2209271 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 157435 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.