AZL 0.00% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

mal's agenda

1. 989 Posts.
    I have refrained from contact Mal directly because I am acutely aware of his workload. However, I received an interesting suggestion on my hot mail from a person who actually had a "truthful" conversation with SM.
    I am given to understand that SM considers that sentiment will change towards Mal Clay in 6 - 9 months when shareholders realize his agenda.

I decided to put this directly to Mr. Clay and wish to share with you information I have gleaned.

1. Yes Mr. Clay definetely does have an agenda and it is today and not in 9 months time. His agenda is to vote in a professional mangement team with ethics and vase corporate trading histry plus specific knowlege of the software and security industry.

2. Once the team is elected allow the team to present to all shareholders a stratetgic plan with 60 - 90 days.

3. That plan may then take 18 months to implement.

4. Running an ASX listed company in the space zyl is in is not rocket science, however a lot of damage has been done by previous management.

Quite ironic April 1st EGM date (April fools day) the day the fools are marched out of the building.

Also Mal thinks from a corporate point of view a new trading name is needed for both the promoting the vision to the corporate market place as well as to exisiting channel partners like NEC, IBM, AVNET. However, he added it is up to the Board top decide and then implement.

Once the new board is elected and the 4 incumbent directors have been removed then Mal will wear one hat and that is of the long term strategic investor and shareholder. He has enormous faith in the new team and considers they would not require his help.

I share the above with my fellow shareholders in good faith. Roz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $6.28K 410.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 10941733 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 8795059 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.