RGT 5.17% 30.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Fair enough. If not a bit cynical:-)In my humble view, I still...

1. 13,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2302

Fair enough. If not a bit cynical

In my humble view, I still think we will get a positive update about Malta in January. The facility will include the growing of the raw material and point 4 of a hectare will probably all be used I would suspect - be illogical not to maximise the full extent of what amounts to a relatively small patch of earth. That is just my gut feeling and using the available information we have.

Now, taking into account any accusations of upramping. I am really looking forward to 2019. I'm sure there will be posters that will point out what an idiot I am in December if I am wrong.

I don't think it is overstating the obvious that 2019 is a make or break year for MXC. Realisation of some of the potential - and based on past successes such as gaining approval in Malta to build the facility as well as gaining EU GMP certification and getting the Cannaglobal deal in place  plus revenue streams from the like of CannEpil and the supply agreement with Cannaglobal and possibly gaining the Australian growing licence to boot.

I have very positive feelings about MXC's prospects in 2019. As we all know, there can be false starts and road blocks in any companies operations over the course of a year. Nothing is ever certain. I will, however, reserve any judgement until the end of 2019. I don't have a crystal ball. According to some of the posts on this forum, others maybe do possess one. I have found that predicting the future is a science fraught with danger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.015(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $14.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 29.0¢ $577 1.938K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7344 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 313 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.