MAN 0.00% 3.0¢ mandrake resources limited

Man Chart, page-343

1. 2,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    yep, nearology play, which people often disparage, for good reason as they can be cynical, opportunistic, and rapidly disastrous, but this has built fantastically so far.

I sadly only heard about CHN's results when they were already at $1 sp. I was desperate to get in but it violated my rules on Market Cap, just too big at that stage. But usually the right way is to go with that primary discoverer. In the end I would have quadrupled my money investing in the main game with CHN at that point, but have 8-folded by going with MAN's nearology. You'd be happy either way.

Allchurch and MAN were very smart(lucky?) in grabbing the sliver of land that contained Newleyine, if you were Julimar-agnostic and looking for PGEs in the region, it is a top-tier target (see Washington Resources old ANNs).

I think that is why it has been a successful nearology play, it's not just any old dirt adjacent to CHN's tenements, it had it's own long history and also the interest of rolled-gold majors like Anglo and BHP. Probably a lesson there somewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $7.208K 238.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 290976 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 74100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.46am 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.