MAN 3.33% 2.9¢ mandrake resources limited

For the record Brine has always been the dominant producer not...

1. 9,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2138
    For the record Brine has always been the dominant producer not HR and the use of DLE is old news so there's no "evolution" as say .

What I've posted is true facts and has been in place for nearly a decade so is not an evolution but more a consolidation.

I'm sorry but you state "Following Facts found from various sources" - BUT - you post no data to support this "opinion" using words like "facts" with no supporting evidence is the opposite of what you state which is fiction .

1) there is a static storage market but unless you've been under a rock the US has been actively aligning its self with Nuclear for some time now:

2) If you didn't already know MAN HAS NO RESOURCES .........

3) the truth is the of getting Brine out of the paradox basin is the lowest globally you only have to read ASNs presentations to know that .

I have stated I'm not going anywhere and I'll enter again when I'm good and ready but please can start posting REAL information here instead of fluff I would have thought I've given good enough examples of what's acceptable.

And "word to the wise" if you want to post opinions do so that's fine but don't present them as facts when they are NOT .......

Warmest Regards TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $5.987K 205.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13141 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 197185 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.24pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.