MAN 0.00% 2.9¢ mandrake resources limited

That's cool, I agree the state vested interest, however to call...

1. 10,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 662
    That's cool, I agree the state vested interest, however to call the articles relating to a suspension due to environmental issues on specific DLE Tech used by ASN baseless garbage is a head in the sand scenario.
    I would invite @Carter87 to comment on the above, because what the email between him and JA clearly shows the distinct differences between MAN DLE through Electroflow and Electrolith and that of ASN
    DLE being used.
    Now please don't jump up and down saying Electroflow is an untested two man operation, because the articles clearly state ASN DLE is untested, and the issue is the access to the 40billion gallons of water through an apparent radioactive aquifier, because of old Uranium mining in that distinct area where ASN want to drill for that needed water.
    This us why I believe MAN are sitting pretty here, we can speculate a we like on other matters but as I said-
    I believe JA plan is quietly building value through the very high pure battery grade Lithium extracted from MAN brines along with evaluation of existing cores etc.
    We can go on and on, the ironic thing is since you started all this with me, bingo, ASN DLE Tech looks a real problem in my opinion, and this is shown clearly from what has occured with the state engineer and the halt(whether temp or permanent time will tell.
    That we know the rest is BS speculation.

Now you brought up PB and PE ratios.You know PE is not relevant here but PB is.
    you can't argue with MAN at under 1 PB is extremely attractive , I won't mention ASN PB ratio figure I have now, as this is the MAN forum.

Lastly I don't care whether you post or not, sure I can calm my positive attitude down as you ask, but I would ask you to calm your aggressive glass half empty "non holder" attitude down with ALL DUE RESPECT , because at the end of the day you are speculating with your opinion, if you are so interested as you say, at least do what that other guy did and contact JA and post here, then we all WILL know.
    thank you and respect to you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1863036 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 272938 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.