MAN 0.00% 2.9¢ mandrake resources limited

I told you I am a man of my word I'm only doing this for others...

1. 10,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 662
    I told you I am a man of my word I'm only doing this for others as well , I gave in the past never had a issue with a "posters own request" they always take it down but I have reported a handful only if others and not all are taken down it is selective. I am not going to discuss moderation as that goes against tou.

Remember two things, I am only doing this for others too, and remember who has been on here for over a year hounding this company, you both, never me over there , and when I decided to recently challenge your views, you and your mate went crazy with a barrage.
    Now , I know the post was confronting ,but was factual from the articles point of view.
    I note your mate has stated he is not interested in doing the civil thing, just look the last couple of his posts. I can't control mods like I guess you cant control him.
    But that post I put up is only the start of info i have searched, clearly you care he doesn't, he openly states if that stock falls he will buy more. That's fine who cares.

You have started again and I said I am a man of my word. You brought this so called deal up I don't know, I guess the issue I have is after some dude posted an email between him and JA, all this thread got from you two was JA is telling fibs fibs blah blah.
    If you and TT are do so interested, why not contact the company direct, but no you want to continue.

I am a man of my word I have not posted over there and I have had the post reported twice, but I also would like you to discuss with TT on his private chat to calm down.

If not I could care less I have plenty of legitimate info like the last that is valid to discuss.

So already you broken your promise anyway, have a great day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1863036 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 272938 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.