MAN 0.00% 2.9¢ mandrake resources limited

""1) Not only does MANs uranium claims have a mine in them it's...

1. 10,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 662
    ""1) Not only does MANs uranium claims have a mine in them it's the largest mined uranium site in the district (again public knowledge)"''"""

Yes thanks for clarifying this and you are 100% correct hence MAN massive grades of Uranium. Of course you realise back even though it was " the largest mined uranium site, then it was small scale because of restrictions for uranium mining etc etc, however now this can ramp up, MAN is most likely sitting in a monster U308 deposit, when Uranium is becoming so important as green energy just doesn't cut it, MAN management are smart as I said building value is the key , not going it alone as you and Chris think hahaha.

Now here is the big diff, in terms of Lithium extraction, DLE, MAN use a DLE tech that uses "little if any water" to quote MAN director JA.now that is beautiful because MAN DONT NEED TO DRILL10,000 feet to access water for their Lithium extraction DLE, and here they are sitting on what is potentially the biggest Uranium deposit in the district, certainty most likely the richest given the extremely high grade .

NOW, please post this data, I want to analyse it and dissect it thank you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $1.813K 62.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 893036 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 210438 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.