MAN 0.00% 2.8¢ mandrake resources limited

MAN - fireside chat, page-154

1. 10,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 650
    Hi @Icecokdbundy.
    you raise some interesting points. The problem I have with all that and in all decency and respect to your points is -
    if that was the case, why would ASN need to drill down 10,000 feet to access 14,000acre feet per year of fresh ground water in an aquifier " under a supposed radioactive aquifier".This is what the state engineer is enquiring into now as I read it .
    If it was just a matter of using this ASN DLE Tech to extract Li from brines and return those spent/washed brines back underground, then logically the issue ASN are facing with the need to bring up vast quantities of water wouldn't exist.
    As the articles suggest, the ASN DLE need vast quantities of water, and as stated by NSN management, MAN DLE Tech doesn't.

However, if there is a seperate side issue pumping spent /washed brines down then I could see this as an issue for potentially both companies, of course depending on volumes and depths? Will look further into this .

The good thing here though, aside from the DLE Techs, whilst all different ,obviously for the extraction of Li from brines, however, both ASN and MAN hold what appear significant URANIUM deposits, and these should not have any concerns environmentally moving forward, as we know the green energies solar wind etc will not cut it in any way whatsoever without coal, so there appears no other option.
    I have been looking into the different DLEs at the moment it's quite interesting and I can see now the differences although all are untested at present.

I will post all these up when I get full details, i am beginning to understand JA comments of little to no water in our DLE Tech, which is why I am looking into the ASN Tech at present, between footy and thus big hard hehe,
    GL to all ASN and MAN hojders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $22.77K 829.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 276248 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 297610 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.