MAN 0.00% 2.8¢ mandrake resources limited

Hi sharebroker1, Fresh water rights have only been secured for...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi sharebroker1,

Fresh water rights have only been secured for the Paradox project, and ASN has not purchased or leased any freshwater rights for GR yet. The water the article is referring to is the brine, not fresh water (notice is says 10,000 feet below the ground in the article and the second screenshot of my last post shows ASN new well at a depth of 10,800 feet)

For future discussion could we use the term "brine" to describe the water under the ground which contains the lithium we are both after, and the term "fresh water" to describe the water required for the DLE process (EXCLUDING THE BRINE, as we both agree MAN and ASN are returning the brine underground)

"water" is a loose term and I'm sure you can agree it has caused a few headaches over the last few days. These journalists have done a 10mins flicker over on brine mining and DLE, so I would love to hear your interpretation on what E&E News considers "water" in this case?

Is it 4.6 Billion gallons of brine

or

is it 4.6 Billion gallons of fresh water

Ive run basic numbers and if its 4.6 Billion gallons of FRESH WATER (as you imply,) that would be a very very conservative supply of an ENTIRE weeks worth of water for the ENTIRE population of PERTH. In my mind this would have not made it past basic feasibilit, never mind congress if this was true as im sure this one project would single handly kill green river, moab and maybe even Utah its self (about 15k pop between the Moab and GR)

and please, please, please don't tell me ASN has / had fresh water rights equivalent to the supply needed for the entire population of PERTH for an entire week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $22.77K 829.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 276248 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 297610 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.